For Adenah Bayoh, mornings once meant tearing through bags full of clothes strewn about her room. It’s a long process of hunting for the day’s outfit when your clothes don’t fit in a cramped closet.
Read the full article here:
- Developer’s 2 Aims: Better Affordable Housing, and More Diverse Builders
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Honored at the New Jersey Urban Redevelopment Awards for 20th Anniversary
- Adenah Bayoh Launches New Restaurant Concept Cornbread
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts RISE: To Expand Entrepreneurship
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial A Seat at the Table Gender Diversity Awards Breakfast