For Adenah Bayoh, mornings once meant tearing through bags full of clothes strewn about her room. It’s a long process of hunting for the day’s outfit when your clothes don’t fit in a cramped closet.
Read the full article here:
- Neighborhood House's 80th Anniversary Gala
- The City of Plainfield Hosts NJ State Bicycle Championship for the 3rd Year in a Row!
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial Salute to the Policy Makers Gala
- HillTop Partners Urban Renewal LLC Cuts the Ribbon on 280 Park Place in Irvington NJ
- City of Plainfield Hosts New Jersey State Bicycle Championships for the Third Year in a Row