On Monday November 6th, Adenah Bayoh cut the ribbon on her new restaurant concept Cornbread in Maplewood, NJ. Cornbread is a fast casual, farm-to-table soul food restaurant through which Adenah is looking to disrupt the conventional approach to dining and soul food.
- Neighborhood House's 80th Anniversary Gala
- The City of Plainfield Hosts NJ State Bicycle Championship for the 3rd Year in a Row!
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial Salute to the Policy Makers Gala
- HillTop Partners Urban Renewal LLC Cuts the Ribbon on 280 Park Place in Irvington NJ
- City of Plainfield Hosts New Jersey State Bicycle Championships for the Third Year in a Row