On Monday November 6th, Adenah Bayoh cut the ribbon on her new restaurant concept Cornbread in Maplewood, NJ. Cornbread is a fast casual, farm-to-table soul food restaurant through which Adenah is looking to disrupt the conventional approach to dining and soul food.
- Developer’s 2 Aims: Better Affordable Housing, and More Diverse Builders
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Honored at the New Jersey Urban Redevelopment Awards for 20th Anniversary
- Adenah Bayoh Launches New Restaurant Concept Cornbread
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts RISE: To Expand Entrepreneurship
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial A Seat at the Table Gender Diversity Awards Breakfast