Real Estate Developer and IHOP franchisee Adenah Bayoh shares insight and inspiration on how she went from refugee to one of the most successful entrepreneurs in New Jersey. This article has already been shared over 3000 times on social media.
- EWNJ's Corporate Gender Diversity Work Spotlighted on Comcast Newsmakers
- The City of Plainfield Opens Their First Skate Park
- Newark Native Adenah Bayoh Celebrated the Reopening of Newark IHOP
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Executive Director Leslie A. Anderson Featured on NJTV News
- Rising Tide Capital Launches 6th Annual Start Something Challenge