Real Estate Developer and IHOP franchisee Adenah Bayoh shares insight and inspiration on how she went from refugee to one of the most successful entrepreneurs in New Jersey. This article has already been shared over 3000 times on social media.
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts RISE: To Expand Entrepreneurship
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial A Seat at the Table Gender Diversity Awards Breakfast
- Executive Women of New Jersey's Corporate Gender Diversity Work Spotlighted on Comcast Newsmakers
- The City of Plainfield Opens Their First Skate Park
- Newark Native Adenah Bayoh Celebrated the Reopening of Newark IHOP