On Monday, October 30, 2017, Executive Women of New Jersey (EWNJ) exclusively released its 3rd much-anticipated report on the number of women serving on boards and in the top leadership of publicly traded companies in New Jersey at their biennial A Seat at the Table Corporate Gender Diversity Awards Breakfast.
Click here to read the report.
- Neighborhood House's 80th Anniversary Gala
- The City of Plainfield Hosts NJ State Bicycle Championship for the 3rd Year in a Row!
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial Salute to the Policy Makers Gala
- HillTop Partners Urban Renewal LLC Cuts the Ribbon on 280 Park Place in Irvington NJ
- City of Plainfield Hosts New Jersey State Bicycle Championships for the Third Year in a Row