On Monday, October 30, 2017, Executive Women of New Jersey (EWNJ) exclusively released its 3rd much-anticipated report on the number of women serving on boards and in the top leadership of publicly traded companies in New Jersey at their biennial A Seat at the Table Corporate Gender Diversity Awards Breakfast.
Click here to read the report.
- Developer’s 2 Aims: Better Affordable Housing, and More Diverse Builders
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Honored at the New Jersey Urban Redevelopment Awards for 20th Anniversary
- Adenah Bayoh Launches New Restaurant Concept Cornbread
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts RISE: To Expand Entrepreneurship
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial A Seat at the Table Gender Diversity Awards Breakfast