On May 9th, 2018, EWNJ honored 32 of New Jersey’s most influential and accomplished women leaders, including First Lady Tammy Murphy, at its signature biennial gala, Salute to the Policy Makers.
In addition to the honorees, EWNJ also recognized the gender diversity efforts of companies named to its 2018 Business Honor Roll. The 2018 Business Honor Roll companies are Prudential Financial and South Jersey Industries.
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial Salute to the Policy Makers Gala
- HillTop Partners Urban Renewal LLC Cuts the Ribbon on 280 Park Place in Irvington NJ
- City of Plainfield Hosts New Jersey State Bicycle Championships for the Third Year in a Row
- The City of Plainfield Holds Press Conference Announcing NJ State Bicycle Championships and LimeBike Program
- Developer’s 2 Aims: Better Affordable Housing, and More Diverse Builders