EWNJ is the leading senior-level executive women’s organization in the state. They are committed to increasing the presence of women serving on corporate boards and in the top leadership of New Jersey companies. In honor of their 36th year in service, they launched a new site designed by the Tara Dowdell Group.
Check it out here.
- EWNJ's Corporate Gender Diversity Work Spotlighted on Comcast Newsmakers
- The City of Plainfield Opens Their First Skate Park
- Newark Native Adenah Bayoh Celebrated the Reopening of Newark IHOP
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Executive Director Leslie A. Anderson Featured on NJTV News
- Rising Tide Capital Launches 6th Annual Start Something Challenge