On October 29, 2015, EWNJ hosted “A Seat at the Table,” their biennial gender diversity awards and networking breakfast. This year’s breakfast featured keynote speaker Susan Story of American Water and also featured the exclusive release of the “A Seat at the Table: Celebrating Women and Board Leadership” report, which outlines some shocking gender disparities on the corporate boards of New Jersey and, to a greater extent, American companies.
Click here to view the 2015 report.
Check out some of the media coverage
- EWNJ's Corporate Gender Diversity Work Spotlighted on Comcast Newsmakers
- The City of Plainfield Opens Their First Skate Park
- Newark Native Adenah Bayoh Celebrated the Reopening of Newark IHOP
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Executive Director Leslie A. Anderson Featured on NJTV News
- Rising Tide Capital Launches 6th Annual Start Something Challenge