On October 29, 2015, EWNJ hosted “A Seat at the Table,” their biennial gender diversity awards and networking breakfast. This year’s breakfast featured keynote speaker Susan Story of American Water and also featured the exclusive release of the “A Seat at the Table: Celebrating Women and Board Leadership” report, which outlines some shocking gender disparities on the corporate boards of New Jersey and, to a greater extent, American companies.
Click here to view the 2015 report.
Check out some of the media coverage
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Executive Director Leslie A. Anderson Featured on NJTV News
- Rising Tide Capital Launches 6th Annual Start Something Challenge
- Tara Dowdell Group Launched Congressional Candidate Linda Weber’s (NJ-7) Campaign on Mother’s Day on MSNBC!
- Three Tara Dowdell Group Clients Honored as NJBIZ’s Best 50 Women in Business
- The City of Plainfield Hires Tara Dowdell Group to Provide Branding and Public Relations