On October 29, 2015, EWNJ hosted “A Seat at the Table,” their biennial gender diversity awards and networking breakfast. This year’s breakfast featured keynote speaker Susan Story of American Water and also featured the exclusive release of the “A Seat at the Table: Celebrating Women and Board Leadership” report, which outlines some shocking gender disparities on the corporate boards of New Jersey and, to a greater extent, American companies.
Click here to view the 2015 report.
Check out some of the media coverage
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial Salute to the Policy Makers Gala
- HillTop Partners Urban Renewal LLC Cuts the Ribbon on 280 Park Place in Irvington NJ
- City of Plainfield Hosts New Jersey State Bicycle Championships for the Third Year in a Row
- The City of Plainfield Holds Press Conference Announcing NJ State Bicycle Championships and LimeBike Program
- Developer’s 2 Aims: Better Affordable Housing, and More Diverse Builders