On October 29, 2015, EWNJ hosted “A Seat at the Table,” their biennial gender diversity awards and networking breakfast. This year’s breakfast featured keynote speaker Susan Story of American Water and also featured the exclusive release of the “A Seat at the Table: Celebrating Women and Board Leadership” report, which outlines some shocking gender disparities on the corporate boards of New Jersey and, to a greater extent, American companies.
Click here to view the 2015 report.
Check out some of the media coverage
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Honored at the New Jersey Urban Redevelopment Awards for 20th Anniversary
- Adenah Bayoh Launches New Restaurant Concept Cornbread
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts RISE: To Expand Entrepreneurship
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial A Seat at the Table Gender Diversity Awards Breakfast
- Executive Women of New Jersey's Corporate Gender Diversity Work Spotlighted on Comcast Newsmakers