On February 23, 2016, client Greater Newark LISC cut the ribbon on two new Financial Opportunity Centers in the City of Newark. These centers help people find and maintain good jobs, stick to realistic budgets, improve their credit, and save for the future. The Financial Opportunity Center model is an initiative of LISC and these centers will be operated by New Community Corporation (NCC) and Urban League of Essex County. For more information, visit their website.
Check out some of the media coverage:
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Honored at the New Jersey Urban Redevelopment Awards for 20th Anniversary
- Adenah Bayoh Launches New Restaurant Concept Cornbread
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts RISE: To Expand Entrepreneurship
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial A Seat at the Table Gender Diversity Awards Breakfast
- Executive Women of New Jersey's Corporate Gender Diversity Work Spotlighted on Comcast Newsmakers