On February 23, 2016, client Greater Newark LISC cut the ribbon on two new Financial Opportunity Centers in the City of Newark. These centers help people find and maintain good jobs, stick to realistic budgets, improve their credit, and save for the future. The Financial Opportunity Center model is an initiative of LISC and these centers will be operated by New Community Corporation (NCC) and Urban League of Essex County. For more information, visit their website.
Check out some of the media coverage:
- Three Tara Dowdell Group clients honored as NJBIZ’s Best 50 Women in Business.
- The City of Plainfield hires Tara Dowdell Group to provide branding and public relations.
- Neighborhood House Hosts 2nd Annual Still I Rise Fundraising Show
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts 5th Annual Start Something Champions Gala
- Executive Women of New Jersey Host Private Screening of Women-Led Film "Equity"