On February 23, 2016, client Greater Newark LISC cut the ribbon on two new Financial Opportunity Centers in the City of Newark. These centers help people find and maintain good jobs, stick to realistic budgets, improve their credit, and save for the future. The Financial Opportunity Center model is an initiative of LISC and these centers will be operated by New Community Corporation (NCC) and Urban League of Essex County. For more information, visit their website.
Check out some of the media coverage:
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial Salute to the Policy Makers Gala
- HillTop Partners Urban Renewal LLC Cuts the Ribbon on 280 Park Place in Irvington NJ
- City of Plainfield Hosts New Jersey State Bicycle Championships for the Third Year in a Row
- The City of Plainfield Holds Press Conference Announcing NJ State Bicycle Championships and LimeBike Program
- Developer’s 2 Aims: Better Affordable Housing, and More Diverse Builders