On February 23, 2016, client Greater Newark LISC cut the ribbon on two new Financial Opportunity Centers in the City of Newark. These centers help people find and maintain good jobs, stick to realistic budgets, improve their credit, and save for the future. The Financial Opportunity Center model is an initiative of LISC and these centers will be operated by New Community Corporation (NCC) and Urban League of Essex County. For more information, visit their website.
Check out some of the media coverage:
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Executive Director Leslie A. Anderson Featured on NJTV News
- Rising Tide Capital Launches 6th Annual Start Something Challenge
- Tara Dowdell Group Launched Congressional Candidate Linda Weber’s (NJ-7) Campaign on Mother’s Day on MSNBC!
- Three Tara Dowdell Group Clients Honored as NJBIZ’s Best 50 Women in Business
- The City of Plainfield Hires Tara Dowdell Group to Provide Branding and Public Relations