On May 18th, HillTop Partners broke ground on “The HillTop, a 6-acre residential and retail community. HillTop Partners were accompanied by Irvington Mayor Tony Vauss, the Irvington Township Council, Essex County Executive Joseph N. DiVincenzo, Jr., Assemblywoman Cleopatra Tucker, Assemblyman Jamel Holley and East Orange Mayor Lester Taylor. This project will transform the blighted property into 700 residential units and 15,000 square feet of retail and commercial space.
Read the Star Ledger and NJ Spotlight coverage by clicking here and here.
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts RISE: To Expand Entrepreneurship
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial A Seat at the Table Gender Diversity Awards Breakfast
- Executive Women of New Jersey's Corporate Gender Diversity Work Spotlighted on Comcast Newsmakers
- The City of Plainfield Opens Their First Skate Park
- Newark Native Adenah Bayoh Celebrated the Reopening of Newark IHOP