On May 18th, HillTop Partners broke ground on “The HillTop, a 6-acre residential and retail community. HillTop Partners were accompanied by Irvington Mayor Tony Vauss, the Irvington Township Council, Essex County Executive Joseph N. DiVincenzo, Jr., Assemblywoman Cleopatra Tucker, Assemblyman Jamel Holley and East Orange Mayor Lester Taylor. This project will transform the blighted property into 700 residential units and 15,000 square feet of retail and commercial space.
Read the Star Ledger and NJ Spotlight coverage by clicking here and here.
- The City of Plainfield Hosts NJ State Bicycle Championship for the 3rd Year in a Row!
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial Salute to the Policy Makers Gala
- HillTop Partners Urban Renewal LLC Cuts the Ribbon on 280 Park Place in Irvington NJ
- City of Plainfield Hosts New Jersey State Bicycle Championships for the Third Year in a Row
- The City of Plainfield Holds Press Conference Announcing NJ State Bicycle Championships and LimeBike Program