On May 18th, HillTop Partners broke ground on “The HillTop, a 6-acre residential and retail community. HillTop Partners were accompanied by Irvington Mayor Tony Vauss, the Irvington Township Council, Essex County Executive Joseph N. DiVincenzo, Jr., Assemblywoman Cleopatra Tucker, Assemblyman Jamel Holley and East Orange Mayor Lester Taylor. This project will transform the blighted property into 700 residential units and 15,000 square feet of retail and commercial space.
Read the Star Ledger and NJ Spotlight coverage by clicking here and here.
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Executive Director Leslie A. Anderson Featured on NJTV News
- Rising Tide Capital Launches 6th Annual Start Something Challenge
- Tara Dowdell Group Launched Congressional Candidate Linda Weber’s (NJ-7) Campaign on Mother’s Day on MSNBC!
- Three Tara Dowdell Group Clients Honored as NJBIZ’s Best 50 Women in Business
- The City of Plainfield Hires Tara Dowdell Group to Provide Branding and Public Relations