On May 22th, 2018, Irvington Mayor Tony Vauss, the Irvington Township Council, Essex County Executive Joseph N. DiVincenzo, and HillTop Partners Urban Renewal LLC will cut the ribbon on 280 Park Place.
The project is a 114 unit mixed-income residential community located on the former Irvington General Hospital site.
- Big Apple Urgent Care Grand Opening
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts Annual Gala RISE to Expand Opportunity
- Neighborhood House's 80th Anniversary Gala
- The City of Plainfield Hosts NJ State Bicycle Championship for the 3rd Year in a Row!
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial Salute to the Policy Makers Gala