On May 22th, 2018, Irvington Mayor Tony Vauss, the Irvington Township Council, Essex County Executive Joseph N. DiVincenzo, and HillTop Partners Urban Renewal LLC will cut the ribbon on 280 Park Place.
The project is a 114 unit mixed-income residential community located on the former Irvington General Hospital site.
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial Salute to the Policy Makers Gala
- HillTop Partners Urban Renewal LLC Cuts the Ribbon on 280 Park Place in Irvington NJ
- City of Plainfield Hosts New Jersey State Bicycle Championships for the Third Year in a Row
- The City of Plainfield Holds Press Conference Announcing NJ State Bicycle Championships and LimeBike Program
- Developer’s 2 Aims: Better Affordable Housing, and More Diverse Builders