On September 27th, Neighborhood House hosted their 80th Anniversary Gala at the Plainfield Country Club with keynote speaker Joy Reid, MSNBC’s AM Joy host.
Neighborhood House, one of the oldest providers of childcare and early education in New Jersey, used this gala to raise funds for a facility expansion, which includes a brand new building with state-of-the-art classrooms, safety and security upgrades, and a technology center to ensure that the children are prepared to succeed in an increasingly global and technology-driven environment.
Check out the media coverage here:
- Big Apple Urgent Care Grand Opening
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts Annual Gala RISE to Expand Opportunity
- Neighborhood House's 80th Anniversary Gala
- The City of Plainfield Hosts NJ State Bicycle Championship for the 3rd Year in a Row!
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial Salute to the Policy Makers Gala