The Zika Virus has been making news recently for being linked to an epidemic of birth defects throughout Latin America and the Caribbean. Because of New Jersey’s growing population of those demographics, NCHC partnered with The New Jersey Department of Health in their #ZapZika Campaign.
Check out the Star Ledger’s article on the potential risks in Newark.
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Executive Director Leslie A. Anderson Featured on NJTV News
- Rising Tide Capital Launches 6th Annual Start Something Challenge
- Tara Dowdell Group Launched Congressional Candidate Linda Weber’s (NJ-7) Campaign on Mother’s Day on MSNBC!
- Three Tara Dowdell Group Clients Honored as NJBIZ’s Best 50 Women in Business
- The City of Plainfield Hires Tara Dowdell Group to Provide Branding and Public Relations