The Zika Virus has been making news recently for being linked to an epidemic of birth defects throughout Latin America and the Caribbean. Because of New Jersey’s growing population of those demographics, NCHC partnered with The New Jersey Department of Health in their #ZapZika Campaign.
Check out the Star Ledger’s article on the potential risks in Newark.
- Three Tara Dowdell Group clients honored as NJBIZ’s Best 50 Women in Business.
- The City of Plainfield hires Tara Dowdell Group to provide branding and public relations.
- Neighborhood House Hosts 2nd Annual Still I Rise Fundraising Show
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts 5th Annual Start Something Champions Gala
- Executive Women of New Jersey Host Private Screening of Women-Led Film "Equity"