The Zika Virus has been making news recently for being linked to an epidemic of birth defects throughout Latin America and the Caribbean. Because of New Jersey’s growing population of those demographics, NCHC partnered with The New Jersey Department of Health in their #ZapZika Campaign.
Check out the Star Ledger’s article on the potential risks in Newark.
- EWNJ's Corporate Gender Diversity Work Spotlighted on Comcast Newsmakers
- The City of Plainfield Opens Their First Skate Park
- Newark Native Adenah Bayoh Celebrated the Reopening of Newark IHOP
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Executive Director Leslie A. Anderson Featured on NJTV News
- Rising Tide Capital Launches 6th Annual Start Something Challenge