The Zika Virus has been making news recently for being linked to an epidemic of birth defects throughout Latin America and the Caribbean. Because of New Jersey’s growing population of those demographics, NCHC partnered with The New Jersey Department of Health in their #ZapZika Campaign.
Check out the Star Ledger’s article on the potential risks in Newark.
- Big Apple Urgent Care Grand Opening
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts Annual Gala RISE to Expand Opportunity
- Neighborhood House's 80th Anniversary Gala
- The City of Plainfield Hosts NJ State Bicycle Championship for the 3rd Year in a Row!
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial Salute to the Policy Makers Gala