The Zika Virus has been making news recently for being linked to an epidemic of birth defects throughout Latin America and the Caribbean. Because of New Jersey’s growing population of those demographics, NCHC partnered with The New Jersey Department of Health in their #ZapZika Campaign.
Check out the Star Ledger’s article on the potential risks in Newark.
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts RISE: To Expand Entrepreneurship
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial A Seat at the Table Gender Diversity Awards Breakfast
- Executive Women of New Jersey's Corporate Gender Diversity Work Spotlighted on Comcast Newsmakers
- The City of Plainfield Opens Their First Skate Park
- Newark Native Adenah Bayoh Celebrated the Reopening of Newark IHOP