NCHC was founded in 1986 in order to address growing health disparities plaguing underserved populations in the City of Newark. Since then, it’s expanded to include 7 centers in Newark, East Orange, Irvington, and Orange that offer a full range of medical and dental services for children, adults, and seniors.
Check out their newly designed site here.
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Executive Director Leslie A. Anderson Featured on NJTV News
- Rising Tide Capital Launches 6th Annual Start Something Challenge
- Tara Dowdell Group Launched Congressional Candidate Linda Weber’s (NJ-7) Campaign on Mother’s Day on MSNBC!
- Three Tara Dowdell Group Clients Honored as NJBIZ’s Best 50 Women in Business
- The City of Plainfield Hires Tara Dowdell Group to Provide Branding and Public Relations