NCHC was founded in 1986 in order to address growing health disparities plaguing underserved populations in the City of Newark. Since then, it’s expanded to include 7 centers in Newark, East Orange, Irvington, and Orange that offer a full range of medical and dental services for children, adults, and seniors.
Check out their newly designed site here.
- EWNJ's Corporate Gender Diversity Work Spotlighted on Comcast Newsmakers
- The City of Plainfield Opens Their First Skate Park
- Newark Native Adenah Bayoh Celebrated the Reopening of Newark IHOP
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Executive Director Leslie A. Anderson Featured on NJTV News
- Rising Tide Capital Launches 6th Annual Start Something Challenge