NCHC was founded in 1986 in order to address growing health disparities plaguing underserved populations in the City of Newark. Since then, it’s expanded to include 7 centers in Newark, East Orange, Irvington, and Orange that offer a full range of medical and dental services for children, adults, and seniors.
Check out their newly designed site here.
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial Salute to the Policy Makers Gala
- HillTop Partners Urban Renewal LLC Cuts the Ribbon on 280 Park Place in Irvington NJ
- City of Plainfield Hosts New Jersey State Bicycle Championships for the Third Year in a Row
- The City of Plainfield Holds Press Conference Announcing NJ State Bicycle Championships and LimeBike Program
- Developer’s 2 Aims: Better Affordable Housing, and More Diverse Builders