On June 10th, 2016, Project Re-Direct held their annual Excellence in Business and Community Service Awards Gala, where the organization celebrated their 20th anniversary of service to the Newark community. In conjunction with the anniversary celebration, the organization announced the launch of a STEM initiative, which occurred on August 2nd, 2016.
Check out some of the media coverage:
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Executive Director Leslie A. Anderson Featured on NJTV News
- Rising Tide Capital Launches 6th Annual Start Something Challenge
- Tara Dowdell Group Launched Congressional Candidate Linda Weber’s (NJ-7) Campaign on Mother’s Day on MSNBC!
- Three Tara Dowdell Group Clients Honored as NJBIZ’s Best 50 Women in Business
- The City of Plainfield Hires Tara Dowdell Group to Provide Branding and Public Relations