On June 10th, 2016, Project Re-Direct held their annual Excellence in Business and Community Service Awards Gala, where the organization celebrated their 20th anniversary of service to the Newark community. In conjunction with the anniversary celebration, the organization announced the launch of a STEM initiative, which occurred on August 2nd, 2016.
Check out some of the media coverage:
- Three Tara Dowdell Group clients honored as NJBIZ’s Best 50 Women in Business.
- The City of Plainfield hires Tara Dowdell Group to provide branding and public relations.
- Neighborhood House Hosts 2nd Annual Still I Rise Fundraising Show
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts 5th Annual Start Something Champions Gala
- Executive Women of New Jersey Host Private Screening of Women-Led Film "Equity"