On November 2nd, philanthropist, Emmy-award winning composer, and musician, Peter Buffett hosted a private concert and conversation to benefit Rising Tide Capital, a non-profit dedicated to transforming disadvantaged communities and lives through entrepreneurship.
The event, “RISE: To Expand Entrepreneurship,” also featured a midnight market themed festival organized by Midnight Market, a small business co-founded by a Rising Tide Capital Community Business Academy graduate. The unique event was designed to showcase and promote the organization’s community of entrepreneurs and to raise funds to help the organization expand its work.
- Developer’s 2 Aims: Better Affordable Housing, and More Diverse Builders
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Honored at the New Jersey Urban Redevelopment Awards for 20th Anniversary
- Adenah Bayoh Launches New Restaurant Concept Cornbread
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts RISE: To Expand Entrepreneurship
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial A Seat at the Table Gender Diversity Awards Breakfast