On November 2nd, philanthropist, Emmy-award winning composer, and musician, Peter Buffett hosted a private concert and conversation to benefit Rising Tide Capital, a non-profit dedicated to transforming disadvantaged communities and lives through entrepreneurship.
The event, “RISE: To Expand Entrepreneurship,” also featured a midnight market themed festival organized by Midnight Market, a small business co-founded by a Rising Tide Capital Community Business Academy graduate. The unique event was designed to showcase and promote the organization’s community of entrepreneurs and to raise funds to help the organization expand its work.
- The City of Plainfield Hosts NJ State Bicycle Championship for the 3rd Year in a Row!
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial Salute to the Policy Makers Gala
- HillTop Partners Urban Renewal LLC Cuts the Ribbon on 280 Park Place in Irvington NJ
- City of Plainfield Hosts New Jersey State Bicycle Championships for the Third Year in a Row
- The City of Plainfield Holds Press Conference Announcing NJ State Bicycle Championships and LimeBike Program