On 12 June 2017, New Jersey nonprofit Rising Tide Capital kicked off its 6th annual Start Something Challenge, a business pitch competition that will offer entrepreneurs and startups the opportunity to win up to $10,000.
For more information on the challenge, click here.
- EWNJ's Corporate Gender Diversity Work Spotlighted on Comcast Newsmakers
- The City of Plainfield Opens Their First Skate Park
- Newark Native Adenah Bayoh Celebrated the Reopening of Newark IHOP
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Executive Director Leslie A. Anderson Featured on NJTV News
- Rising Tide Capital Launches 6th Annual Start Something Challenge