On 12 June 2017, New Jersey nonprofit Rising Tide Capital kicked off its 6th annual Start Something Challenge, a business pitch competition that will offer entrepreneurs and startups the opportunity to win up to $10,000.
For more information on the challenge, click here.
- The City of Plainfield Hosts NJ State Bicycle Championship for the 3rd Year in a Row!
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial Salute to the Policy Makers Gala
- HillTop Partners Urban Renewal LLC Cuts the Ribbon on 280 Park Place in Irvington NJ
- City of Plainfield Hosts New Jersey State Bicycle Championships for the Third Year in a Row
- The City of Plainfield Holds Press Conference Announcing NJ State Bicycle Championships and LimeBike Program