This unique and inspiring Women’s History Month show will feature dramatic readings performed by some of New Jersey’s most trailblazing women. The performances begin at 7:30 p.m., and there will also be an exclusive VIP reception at 6:00 p.m. and a post-performance reception at 9:00 p.m. All of the proceeds from this event will benefit our client, Neighborhood House, a non-profit operator of early childhood education centers and provider of after-school programs.
To purchase tickets click here
If you are interested in sponsoring, please contact Oni Warner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Developer’s 2 Aims: Better Affordable Housing, and More Diverse Builders
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Honored at the New Jersey Urban Redevelopment Awards for 20th Anniversary
- Adenah Bayoh Launches New Restaurant Concept Cornbread
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts RISE: To Expand Entrepreneurship
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial A Seat at the Table Gender Diversity Awards Breakfast