On Thursday, June 2, 2016, South Second Street Redevelopment (TD + Partners and J.G. Petrucci) broke ground on the largest mixed-use new construction project in Plainfield in over 40 years.
The multi-phase development will consist of the construction of a new 44,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility for ABC Supply Company Inc., a major wholesale supplier of building products, followed by the construction of a 5-story multi-family building comprised of 90 residential units.
Check out some of the media coverage:
- Big Apple Urgent Care Grand Opening
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts Annual Gala RISE to Expand Opportunity
- Neighborhood House's 80th Anniversary Gala
- The City of Plainfield Hosts NJ State Bicycle Championship for the 3rd Year in a Row!
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial Salute to the Policy Makers Gala