On Thursday, June 2, 2016, South Second Street Redevelopment (TD + Partners and J.G. Petrucci) broke ground on the largest mixed-use new construction project in Plainfield in over 40 years.
The multi-phase development will consist of the construction of a new 44,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility for ABC Supply Company Inc., a major wholesale supplier of building products, followed by the construction of a 5-story multi-family building comprised of 90 residential units.
Check out some of the media coverage:
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Honored at the New Jersey Urban Redevelopment Awards for 20th Anniversary
- Adenah Bayoh Launches New Restaurant Concept Cornbread
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts RISE: To Expand Entrepreneurship
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial A Seat at the Table Gender Diversity Awards Breakfast
- Executive Women of New Jersey's Corporate Gender Diversity Work Spotlighted on Comcast Newsmakers