On Thursday, June 2, 2016, South Second Street Redevelopment (TD + Partners and J.G. Petrucci) broke ground on the largest mixed-use new construction project in Plainfield in over 40 years.
The multi-phase development will consist of the construction of a new 44,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility for ABC Supply Company Inc., a major wholesale supplier of building products, followed by the construction of a 5-story multi-family building comprised of 90 residential units.
Check out some of the media coverage:
- Three Tara Dowdell Group clients honored as NJBIZ’s Best 50 Women in Business.
- The City of Plainfield hires Tara Dowdell Group to provide branding and public relations.
- Neighborhood House Hosts 2nd Annual Still I Rise Fundraising Show
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts 5th Annual Start Something Champions Gala
- Executive Women of New Jersey Host Private Screening of Women-Led Film "Equity"