On May 15th, 2018 on the steps of City Hall, Mayor Adrian O. Mapp hosted a press conference to announce that the City of Plainfield was selected to host the 2018 New Jersey State Bicycle Championships and to announce the June 1st launch of the city’s bike share initiative, which is the first LimeBike program in the state.
- The City of Plainfield Hosts NJ State Bicycle Championship for the 3rd Year in a Row!
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial Salute to the Policy Makers Gala
- HillTop Partners Urban Renewal LLC Cuts the Ribbon on 280 Park Place in Irvington NJ
- City of Plainfield Hosts New Jersey State Bicycle Championships for the Third Year in a Row
- The City of Plainfield Holds Press Conference Announcing NJ State Bicycle Championships and LimeBike Program