On May 15th, 2018 on the steps of City Hall, Mayor Adrian O. Mapp hosted a press conference to announce that the City of Plainfield was selected to host the 2018 New Jersey State Bicycle Championships and to announce the June 1st launch of the city’s bike share initiative, which is the first LimeBike program in the state.
- Big Apple Urgent Care Grand Opening
- Rising Tide Capital Hosts Annual Gala RISE to Expand Opportunity
- Neighborhood House's 80th Anniversary Gala
- The City of Plainfield Hosts NJ State Bicycle Championship for the 3rd Year in a Row!
- Executive Women of New Jersey Hosts Biennial Salute to the Policy Makers Gala