Adenah Bayoh, owner of Cornbread and IHOP Newark, Paterson, and Irvington, recently received the Faces of Diversity Award from the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF). She was honored for her business successes and commitment to diversity and inclusion. Click here for more information.
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address
- Executive Women of New Jersey Members Honored by NJBIZ as 2019 Best 50 Women in Business
- Passaic County CASA Volunteer & Fundraising Kick Off
- Adenah Bayoh Wins Faces of Diversity Award
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Embarks on Opportunity Zones Media Tour