On September 6th, Big Apple Urgent Care, a new urgent care and community wellness center located in the heart of East Flatbush, Brooklyn, held its official grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony featuring Dr. Aletha Maybank, Deputy Commissioner of the New York City Health Department and co-founder of the Center for Health Equity.
Check out the media coverage here:
The Brooklyn Paper
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address
- Executive Women of New Jersey Members Honored by NJBIZ as 2019 Best 50 Women in Business
- Passaic County CASA Volunteer & Fundraising Kick Off
- Adenah Bayoh Wins Faces of Diversity Award
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Embarks on Opportunity Zones Media Tour