On September 6th, Big Apple Urgent Care, a new urgent care and community wellness center located in the heart of East Flatbush, Brooklyn, held its official grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony featuring Dr. Aletha Maybank, Deputy Commissioner of the New York City Health Department and co-founder of the Center for Health Equity.
Check out the media coverage here:
The Brooklyn Paper
- The Andrew Goodman Foundation Hosts Its 2019 National Civic Leadership Training Summit
- Executive Women of New Jersey President Barbara E. Kauffman Featured in Article About NJ Filmmaking Boom
- TD+Partners and J.G. Petrucci Company Inc. Break Ground on the Station at Grant Avenue, a 90-Unit Affordable Housing Development in Plainfield
- Rising Tide Capital Cuts the Ribbon on 311 MLK, Their New National Headquarters Featuring a Full-Service Business Accelerator for Underserved Entrepreneurs
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address