On May 20th, 2018 the City of Plainfield hosted the New Jersey State Bicycle Championships, which featured over 200 professional cyclists from around the world.
The day also featured The Taste of Plainfield, which offered a variety food options from local restaurants and vendors. Plainfield’s upcoming LimeBike bicycle sharing initiative was also highlighted.
Check out the media coverage here:
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address
- Executive Women of New Jersey Members Honored by NJBIZ as 2019 Best 50 Women in Business
- Passaic County CASA Volunteer & Fundraising Kick Off
- Adenah Bayoh Wins Faces of Diversity Award
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Embarks on Opportunity Zones Media Tour