On Monday, October 30, 2017, Executive Women of New Jersey (EWNJ) exclusively released its 3rd much-anticipated report on the number of women serving on boards and in the top leadership of publicly traded companies in New Jersey at their biennial A Seat at the Table Corporate Gender Diversity Awards Breakfast.
Click here to read the report.
- The Andrew Goodman Foundation Hosts Its 2019 National Civic Leadership Training Summit
- Executive Women of New Jersey President Barbara E. Kauffman Featured in Article About NJ Filmmaking Boom
- TD+Partners and J.G. Petrucci Company Inc. Break Ground on the Station at Grant Avenue, a 90-Unit Affordable Housing Development in Plainfield
- Rising Tide Capital Cuts the Ribbon on 311 MLK, Their New National Headquarters Featuring a Full-Service Business Accelerator for Underserved Entrepreneurs
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address