On May 9th, 2018, EWNJ honored 32 of New Jersey’s most influential and accomplished women leaders, including First Lady Tammy Murphy, at its signature biennial gala, Salute to the Policy Makers.
In addition to the honorees, EWNJ also recognized the gender diversity efforts of companies named to its 2018 Business Honor Roll. The 2018 Business Honor Roll companies are Prudential Financial and South Jersey Industries.
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address
- Executive Women of New Jersey Members Honored by NJBIZ as 2019 Best 50 Women in Business
- Passaic County CASA Volunteer & Fundraising Kick Off
- Adenah Bayoh Wins Faces of Diversity Award
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Embarks on Opportunity Zones Media Tour