On May 9th, 2018, EWNJ honored 32 of New Jersey’s most influential and accomplished women leaders, including First Lady Tammy Murphy, at its signature biennial gala, Salute to the Policy Makers.
In addition to the honorees, EWNJ also recognized the gender diversity efforts of companies named to its 2018 Business Honor Roll. The 2018 Business Honor Roll companies are Prudential Financial and South Jersey Industries.
- The Andrew Goodman Foundation Hosts Its 2019 National Civic Leadership Training Summit
- Executive Women of New Jersey President Barbara E. Kauffman Featured in Article About NJ Filmmaking Boom
- TD+Partners and J.G. Petrucci Company Inc. Break Ground on the Station at Grant Avenue, a 90-Unit Affordable Housing Development in Plainfield
- Rising Tide Capital Cuts the Ribbon on 311 MLK, Their New National Headquarters Featuring a Full-Service Business Accelerator for Underserved Entrepreneurs
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address