On March 25th, NJBIZ honored its 2019 Best 50 Women in Business. Former EWNJ President Michellene Davis, Esq. and EWNJ member Robin Walton were both awardees.
Michellene Davis, Esq. is the EVP and Chief Corporate Affairs Officer at RWJBarnabas Health and Robin Walton is the Vice President for Community and Government Affairs at Thomas Edison State University. Click here to read the coverage and view the list.
- The Andrew Goodman Foundation Hosts Its 2019 National Civic Leadership Training Summit
- Executive Women of New Jersey President Barbara E. Kauffman Featured in Article About NJ Filmmaking Boom
- TD+Partners and J.G. Petrucci Company Inc. Break Ground on the Station at Grant Avenue, a 90-Unit Affordable Housing Development in Plainfield
- Rising Tide Capital Cuts the Ribbon on 311 MLK, Their New National Headquarters Featuring a Full-Service Business Accelerator for Underserved Entrepreneurs
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address