On March 25th, NJBIZ honored its 2019 Best 50 Women in Business. Former EWNJ President Michellene Davis, Esq. and EWNJ member Robin Walton were both awardees.
Michellene Davis, Esq. the EVP and Chief Corporate Affairs Officer at RWJBarnabas Health and Robin Walton is the Vice President for Community and Government Affairs at Thomas Edison State University. Click here to read the coverage and view the list.
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address
- Executive Women of New Jersey Members Honored by NJBIZ as 2019 Best 50 Women in Business
- Passaic County CASA Volunteer & Fundraising Kick Off
- Adenah Bayoh Wins Faces of Diversity Award
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Embarks on Opportunity Zones Media Tour