Barbara E. Kauffman gives her opinion on the Garden State Film and Digital Media Jobs Act in the article: “It really not only is good for the state’s economy but it also boosts the economy of the municipalities where the filming is taking place, providing new job opportunities, generating additional revenue.”
Click here to check out the article.
- The Andrew Goodman Foundation Hosts Its 2019 National Civic Leadership Training Summit
- Executive Women of New Jersey President Barbara E. Kauffman Featured in Article About NJ Filmmaking Boom
- TD+Partners and J.G. Petrucci Company Inc. Break Ground on the Station at Grant Avenue, a 90-Unit Affordable Housing Development in Plainfield
- Rising Tide Capital Cuts the Ribbon on 311 MLK, Their New National Headquarters Featuring a Full-Service Business Accelerator for Underserved Entrepreneurs
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address