On May 22th, 2018, Irvington Mayor Tony Vauss, the Irvington Township Council, Essex County Executive Joseph N. DiVincenzo, and HillTop Partners Urban Renewal LLC will cut the ribbon on 280 Park Place.
The project is a 114 unit mixed-income residential community located on the former Irvington General Hospital site.
- The Andrew Goodman Foundation Hosts Its 2019 National Civic Leadership Training Summit
- Executive Women of New Jersey President Barbara E. Kauffman Featured in Article About NJ Filmmaking Boom
- TD+Partners and J.G. Petrucci Company Inc. Break Ground on the Station at Grant Avenue, a 90-Unit Affordable Housing Development in Plainfield
- Rising Tide Capital Cuts the Ribbon on 311 MLK, Their New National Headquarters Featuring a Full-Service Business Accelerator for Underserved Entrepreneurs
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address