On September 27th, Neighborhood House hosted their 80th Anniversary Gala at the Plainfield Country Club with keynote speaker Joy Reid, MSNBC’s AM Joy host.
Neighborhood House, one of the oldest providers of childcare and early education in New Jersey, used this gala to raise funds for a facility expansion, which includes a brand new building with state-of-the-art classrooms, safety and security upgrades, and a technology center to ensure that the children are prepared to succeed in an increasingly global and technology-driven environment.
Check out the media coverage here:
- The Andrew Goodman Foundation Hosts Its 2019 National Civic Leadership Training Summit
- Executive Women of New Jersey President Barbara E. Kauffman Featured in Article About NJ Filmmaking Boom
- TD+Partners and J.G. Petrucci Company Inc. Break Ground on the Station at Grant Avenue, a 90-Unit Affordable Housing Development in Plainfield
- Rising Tide Capital Cuts the Ribbon on 311 MLK, Their New National Headquarters Featuring a Full-Service Business Accelerator for Underserved Entrepreneurs
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address