On September 27th, Neighborhood House hosted their 80th Anniversary Gala at the Plainfield Country Club with keynote speaker Joy Reid, MSNBC’s AM Joy host.
Neighborhood House, one of the oldest providers of childcare and early education in New Jersey, used this gala to raise funds for a facility expansion, which includes a brand new building with state-of-the-art classrooms, safety and security upgrades, and a technology center to ensure that the children are prepared to succeed in an increasingly global and technology-driven environment.
Check out the media coverage here:
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address
- Executive Women of New Jersey Members Honored by NJBIZ as 2019 Best 50 Women in Business
- Passaic County CASA Volunteer & Fundraising Kick Off
- Adenah Bayoh Wins Faces of Diversity Award
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Embarks on Opportunity Zones Media Tour