New Jersey Redevelopment Authority President & CEO Leslie Anderson is in the midst of a media tour to educate the public on how the Opportunity Zone program will work in NJ and its potential benefits. She also had the distinction of being named to the prestigious NJBIZ 2019 Power 100 list and the ROI-NJ 2019 Power Influencers list.
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address
- Executive Women of New Jersey Members Honored by NJBIZ as 2019 Best 50 Women in Business
- Passaic County CASA Volunteer & Fundraising Kick Off
- Adenah Bayoh Wins Faces of Diversity Award
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Embarks on Opportunity Zones Media Tour