New Jersey Redevelopment Authority President & CEO Leslie Anderson is in the midst of a media tour to educate the public on how the Opportunity Zone program will work in NJ and its potential benefits. She also had the distinction of being named to the prestigious NJBIZ 2019 Power 100 list and the ROI-NJ 2019 Power Influencers list.
- The Andrew Goodman Foundation Hosts Its 2019 National Civic Leadership Training Summit
- Executive Women of New Jersey President Barbara E. Kauffman Featured in Article About NJ Filmmaking Boom
- TD+Partners and J.G. Petrucci Company Inc. Break Ground on the Station at Grant Avenue, a 90-Unit Affordable Housing Development in Plainfield
- Rising Tide Capital Cuts the Ribbon on 311 MLK, Their New National Headquarters Featuring a Full-Service Business Accelerator for Underserved Entrepreneurs
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address