Passaic County Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) has just kicked off their matching fundraising and volunteer campaign. CASA is a fully independent 501(c)3 non-profit that recruits, screens, trains, and supervises volunteers to serve as court-appointed special advocates for abused and neglected children in the foster care system.
The number one priority for CASA volunteers is to act in the best interest of the children and to ensure that they are ultimately placed in a safe, nurturing, and permanent home.
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address
- Executive Women of New Jersey Members Honored by NJBIZ as 2019 Best 50 Women in Business
- Passaic County CASA Volunteer & Fundraising Kick Off
- Adenah Bayoh Wins Faces of Diversity Award
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Embarks on Opportunity Zones Media Tour