Passaic County Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) has just kicked off their matching fundraising and volunteer campaign. CASA is a fully independent 501(c)3 non-profit that recruits, screens, trains, and supervises volunteers to serve as court-appointed special advocates for abused and neglected children in the foster care system.
The number one priority for CASA volunteers is to act in the best interest of the children and to ensure that they are ultimately placed in a safe, nurturing, and permanent home.
- The Andrew Goodman Foundation Hosts Its 2019 National Civic Leadership Training Summit
- Executive Women of New Jersey President Barbara E. Kauffman Featured in Article About NJ Filmmaking Boom
- TD+Partners and J.G. Petrucci Company Inc. Break Ground on the Station at Grant Avenue, a 90-Unit Affordable Housing Development in Plainfield
- Rising Tide Capital Cuts the Ribbon on 311 MLK, Their New National Headquarters Featuring a Full-Service Business Accelerator for Underserved Entrepreneurs
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address