In May, Rising Tide Capital commemorated the purchase of 311 MLK, a building that will serve as the organization’s new national headquarters and a full-service Urban Entrepreneurship Accelerator.
311MLK will also feature 10 units of affordable housing, co-working space, and on-site classrooms in order to provide underserved entrepreneurs with the support and resources needed to develop sustainable businesses that build their community. The event also marked the 15th anniversary of the founding of RTC.
Check out the media coverage below:
Real Estate NJ
- The Andrew Goodman Foundation Hosts Its 2019 National Civic Leadership Training Summit
- Executive Women of New Jersey President Barbara E. Kauffman Featured in Article About NJ Filmmaking Boom
- TD+Partners and J.G. Petrucci Company Inc. Break Ground on the Station at Grant Avenue, a 90-Unit Affordable Housing Development in Plainfield
- Rising Tide Capital Cuts the Ribbon on 311 MLK, Their New National Headquarters Featuring a Full-Service Business Accelerator for Underserved Entrepreneurs
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address