Edna Rashid, a Newark grandmother, and graduate of Rising Tide Capital’s Community Business Academy, started her own business, NF Insulation, which provides eco-friendly mechanical insulation services for commercial and industrial buildings. This year, NF Insulation secured a $100,000 contract with Verizon and she has more contracts on the way.
Check out her story here.
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address
- Executive Women of New Jersey Members Honored by NJBIZ as 2019 Best 50 Women in Business
- Passaic County CASA Volunteer & Fundraising Kick Off
- Adenah Bayoh Wins Faces of Diversity Award
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Embarks on Opportunity Zones Media Tour