Edna Rashid, a Newark grandmother, and graduate of Rising Tide Capital’s Community Business Academy, started her own business, NF Insulation, which provides eco-friendly mechanical insulation services for commercial and industrial buildings. This year, NF Insulation secured a $100,000 contract with Verizon and she has more contracts on the way.
Check out her story here.
- The Andrew Goodman Foundation Hosts Its 2019 National Civic Leadership Training Summit
- Executive Women of New Jersey President Barbara E. Kauffman Featured in Article About NJ Filmmaking Boom
- TD+Partners and J.G. Petrucci Company Inc. Break Ground on the Station at Grant Avenue, a 90-Unit Affordable Housing Development in Plainfield
- Rising Tide Capital Cuts the Ribbon on 311 MLK, Their New National Headquarters Featuring a Full-Service Business Accelerator for Underserved Entrepreneurs
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address