On November 8th, nonprofit Rising Tide Capital (RTC) received a $1 million investment from JPMorgan Chase (JPMC) at the organization’s annual celebration of entrepreneurship, “RISE To Expand Opportunity,” which took place at Harborside Atrium in Jersey City. Joy Mangano, UN Ambassador and the inspiration behind Oscar-nominated film Joy starring Jennifer Lawrence, co-hosted the event.
Check out the media coverage:
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address
- Executive Women of New Jersey Members Honored by NJBIZ as 2019 Best 50 Women in Business
- Passaic County CASA Volunteer & Fundraising Kick Off
- Adenah Bayoh Wins Faces of Diversity Award
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Embarks on Opportunity Zones Media Tour