On November 8th, nonprofit Rising Tide Capital (RTC) received a $1 million investment from JPMorgan Chase (JPMC) at the organization’s annual celebration of entrepreneurship, “RISE To Expand Opportunity,” which took place at Harborside Atrium in Jersey City. Joy Mangano, UN Ambassador and the inspiration behind Oscar-nominated film Joy starring Jennifer Lawrence, co-hosted the event.
Check out the media coverage:
- The Andrew Goodman Foundation Hosts Its 2019 National Civic Leadership Training Summit
- Executive Women of New Jersey President Barbara E. Kauffman Featured in Article About NJ Filmmaking Boom
- TD+Partners and J.G. Petrucci Company Inc. Break Ground on the Station at Grant Avenue, a 90-Unit Affordable Housing Development in Plainfield
- Rising Tide Capital Cuts the Ribbon on 311 MLK, Their New National Headquarters Featuring a Full-Service Business Accelerator for Underserved Entrepreneurs
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address