On November 2nd, philanthropist, Emmy-award winning composer, and musician, Peter Buffett hosted a private concert and conversation to benefit Rising Tide Capital, a non-profit dedicated to transforming disadvantaged communities and lives through entrepreneurship.
The event, “RISE: To Expand Entrepreneurship,” also featured a midnight market themed festival organized by Midnight Market, a small business co-founded by a Rising Tide Capital Community Business Academy graduate. The unique event was designed to showcase and promote the organization’s community of entrepreneurs and to raise funds to help the organization expand its work.
- The Andrew Goodman Foundation Hosts Its 2019 National Civic Leadership Training Summit
- Executive Women of New Jersey President Barbara E. Kauffman Featured in Article About NJ Filmmaking Boom
- TD+Partners and J.G. Petrucci Company Inc. Break Ground on the Station at Grant Avenue, a 90-Unit Affordable Housing Development in Plainfield
- Rising Tide Capital Cuts the Ribbon on 311 MLK, Their New National Headquarters Featuring a Full-Service Business Accelerator for Underserved Entrepreneurs
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address