On November 2nd, philanthropist, Emmy-award winning composer, and musician, Peter Buffett hosted a private concert and conversation to benefit Rising Tide Capital, a non-profit dedicated to transforming disadvantaged communities and lives through entrepreneurship.
The event, “RISE: To Expand Entrepreneurship,” also featured a midnight market themed festival organized by Midnight Market, a small business co-founded by a Rising Tide Capital Community Business Academy graduate. The unique event was designed to showcase and promote the organization’s community of entrepreneurs and to raise funds to help the organization expand its work.
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address
- Executive Women of New Jersey Members Honored by NJBIZ as 2019 Best 50 Women in Business
- Passaic County CASA Volunteer & Fundraising Kick Off
- Adenah Bayoh Wins Faces of Diversity Award
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Embarks on Opportunity Zones Media Tour