On 12 June 2017, New Jersey nonprofit Rising Tide Capital kicked off its 6th annual Start Something Challenge, a business pitch competition that will offer entrepreneurs and startups the opportunity to win up to $10,000.
For more information on the challenge, click here.
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address
- Executive Women of New Jersey Members Honored by NJBIZ as 2019 Best 50 Women in Business
- Passaic County CASA Volunteer & Fundraising Kick Off
- Adenah Bayoh Wins Faces of Diversity Award
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Embarks on Opportunity Zones Media Tour