On May 22, TD+Partners and J.G. Petrucci Company Inc. broke ground on The Station at Grant Avenue, a housing development in Plainfield for working families.
This redevelopment project will revitalize a former brownfield site with a 5 story, 90-unit energy-efficient building with 1-3 bedroom apartments, a fitness facility, and on-site parking. The residences will feature stone countertops, hardwood flooring, and Energy Star appliances including full-size washers and dryers. The Station at Grant Avenue is the second phase of a $40 million mixed-use redevelopment project.
Check out the media coverage below:
Real Estate NJ
- The Andrew Goodman Foundation Hosts Its 2019 National Civic Leadership Training Summit
- Executive Women of New Jersey President Barbara E. Kauffman Featured in Article About NJ Filmmaking Boom
- TD+Partners and J.G. Petrucci Company Inc. Break Ground on the Station at Grant Avenue, a 90-Unit Affordable Housing Development in Plainfield
- Rising Tide Capital Cuts the Ribbon on 311 MLK, Their New National Headquarters Featuring a Full-Service Business Accelerator for Underserved Entrepreneurs
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address