The Andrew Goodman Foundation hosted its 2019 National Civic Leadership Training Summit from June 19 – 23 at Montclair State University for student leaders from their 59 partner universities and colleges.
The Summit focused on how to increase civic engagement and participation on their campuses.
This year’s Summit was even more significant because it honored the 55th anniversary of the murders by the KKK of Andrew Goodman, James Chaney, and Michael Schwerner, volunteers registering African-Americans to vote in Mississippi. The workshops focused on bringing polling sites to campuses, building intersectional movements, and more.
- The Andrew Goodman Foundation Hosts Its 2019 National Civic Leadership Training Summit
- Executive Women of New Jersey President Barbara E. Kauffman Featured in Article About NJ Filmmaking Boom
- TD+Partners and J.G. Petrucci Company Inc. Break Ground on the Station at Grant Avenue, a 90-Unit Affordable Housing Development in Plainfield
- Rising Tide Capital Cuts the Ribbon on 311 MLK, Their New National Headquarters Featuring a Full-Service Business Accelerator for Underserved Entrepreneurs
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address