On May 15th, 2018 on the steps of City Hall, Mayor Adrian O. Mapp hosted a press conference to announce that the City of Plainfield was selected to host the 2018 New Jersey State Bicycle Championships and to announce the June 1st launch of the city’s bike share initiative, which is the first LimeBike program in the state.
- Rising Tide Capital, co-founded by Alfa Demmellash and Alex Forrester, lauded by NJ Governor Phil Murphy in his televised 2019 State of the State Address
- Executive Women of New Jersey Members Honored by NJBIZ as 2019 Best 50 Women in Business
- Passaic County CASA Volunteer & Fundraising Kick Off
- Adenah Bayoh Wins Faces of Diversity Award
- New Jersey Redevelopment Authority Embarks on Opportunity Zones Media Tour